Our controllers go through vigorous functionality tests before being sent out. But in the extremely rare case that you receive a faulty controller that isn't working as expected, we'd be more than happy to refund your payment or send out a replacement.
If you do not report the fault to us within 14 days of receiving the controller, we cannot accept a return and cannot refund your payment. So please, if you do notice a fault it is essential that you contact us within 14 days (from when you received the controller)
In the rare occasion of a return, you will have to return the parcel to us. We URGE you to use a tracked/signed for service. You MUST also keep a receipt of postage, and forward the tracking/reference number onto us. Once we have received/signed for the package on our end, we will inspect the controller to see if any tampering has taken place. Once we are happy that the controller has a genuine fault & hasn't been tampered with, we can send a replacement, or refund your purchase.
If we do not receive the controller, and you have no proof of postage/ a tracking ID, we cannot refund your purchase.
Same goes for if you use a untracked service and we do not receive it on our end, a refund will not be made.
What does our 14 day Warranty cover?
It covers any fault that may occur that has not been caused by the user. For example, if one of the thumbsticks suddenly stops working as it should, it'd be possible to return the controller. If you have dropped your controller due to mishandling we cannot accept a return.
Please see below for examples of when we cannot refund a purchase:
- Tampering with or opening the controller
- Exposing the controller to dangerous temperatures
- Exposure of the controller to fluids
- Attaching the controller to a power cord that exceeds the recommended voltage
- Dents, scratches, scuffs etc.. That were not there when the controller was received.
- Attempted repairs/customization to the controller
- Mishandling of the controller.
- Someone/something has broken the controller.
Please see examples of when we can refund your purchase:
- The controller was never received
- The controller has suddenly stopped working
- A button is not functioning as it should (I.E the "B" button is getting stuck when pushed)
- The wrong controller was sent to you.
For ALL shipments we use a tracked service meaning we can follow our parcel all the way to your address. We also receive a notification from the Royal mail once your controller has been signed for. If you'd like to learn more about shipping visit - https://avidcontrollers.co.uk/pages/shipping
If you'd like to know about our 14 day warranty please contact us. But, as previously mentioned is is very unlikely that you'll need to return a controller to us.